Posted 2 years ago
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel, CI, etc.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP and MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding code deployment pipeline, TDD approach, and CI/CD process.
|Job Category||Software Developer|
|Experience||2 - 6 Years|
|No. of resources||1|